2008年1月11日金曜日

1/11 World news

1.I went to the house of the grandmother in Shiga. And I ate delicious New Year dishes sushi in whole family. And I got a New Year's present. I went to Kyoto for sightseeing on 3rd and ate a tofu doughnut and the dried bean curds food which were a specialty of Kyoto. I was able to spend New Year holidays leisurely very happily.

1.EDINBURGH
2.Yes,I can
3.John Ronald Reuel Tolkien
 「The Hobbit」 「The Lord of the Rings
4.Guru Gobind Singh
He is introdusced many of the customs that sikhs practis today including the 5K's.
5.Elvis Presley, singer
6.he spread rock'n roll in the world with Chuck Berry, Little Richard.
It is known as the person who spread the rock which let a white country fuse with black Bruce.
7.The rule of calendar that the Hijira calendar is used mainly in Islam society
8.Richard Evelyn Byrd

9.AA Milne, author
11. Sir Winston Churchill
12.The prime minister of the British wartime cabinet.
13.It can study whether it was a past famous person and what kind of day.

0 件のコメント: