2007年6月29日金曜日

My blog today is about exercise.It is about diet.

I received popularity in Japan and visited Japan on June 20, 2007.
I gathered about 400 fans in intensive diet program "Billy boot camp" in popular U.S. instructor, Billy Blanks Tokyo for seven days and held experience training. After a visit to Japan of 20th, about 200 gather the reporters not to mention a fan in a long-awaited straight lesson. Besides, it is the experience coverage with a quarter wearing a T-shirt of Billy. A note eye-level of mass communication became clear some other time.

The for a short term intensive model exercise that Billy blanks devised with Billy's Boot Camp. "The Boot Camp"
I found the this news articl on the Yahho! website. The title is "Strongest 51 years old" Billy with believer 400 people "fish basket Tolly!" .
It is about the diet piogram, which is taking place now. I held visit to Japan event "Billy Live in Tokyo2007Summer" in Tokyo Dome city prism hall. (in English here) .
This article is about the A leader of the American aerobics, a martial artist, an actor. He is popular very much.He's name is Bllry Blanks .
The article says that Billy Blanks beat the American A leader of the aerobics .
I like exrcise. I have DVD, too and do Billy boot camp.

0 件のコメント: